Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Shoukry
Name: Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Shoukry
Date of Birth 12/9/1950
Marital Status: Married
Position Professor of Animal Nutrition, NRC,. He started his academic
career in 1975 at the NRC as a Research Assistant, Research Officer in
1983, Associate Research Professor in 1988 and Professor of Animal
Nutrition in 1993 till now.
Email : email@example.com
Ph.D . Animal nutrition in 1983
M.Sc. Major Animal Production. in 1978
B.Sc. Faculty of Agriculture, Ain Shams
• Since March 2001 till September 2010, he has been working as a Vice
President of the Scientific and Cultural Relations Sector in the Academy
of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT). During the period from
March 2006 till February 2008, he worked as an Acting President of ASRT.
• Since September 2010 till September 2011, he has been working as a
Reporter and Co-Chairman of Technical Board, Agricultural Research for
Development Fund (ARDF), Agricultural Research and Development Council,
and since September 2011 till January 2012, he has been working as
Director of Research Management Unit, ARDF.
• He made and published more than 60 scientific papers in his field in
addition to participating in about 20 research and practical projects
funded by national and international sides. Also, he participated in the
preparation of about 24 national and international case studies and work
papers, and supervised 10 graduates for M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees. He was
a member in several committees for discussing more than 26 M.Sc. and
• He was a member in many technical and scientific committees either
national or international such as Governing Council of the International
Institute for Applied system Analysis (IIASA), Executive Committee and
Dues Committee of the Interacademy Panel on International Issues (IAP)
and Arab Industrial Development and Mining Organization (Arab Initiative
for Nano Sciences and its Applications).
• He participated in many international conferences and meetings in
various scientific and technological fields in Spain, Austria, Pakistan,
China, Brazil, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Syria, Libya, Algeria,
Jordon, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Yemen, USA, Greece, Cyprus, Tunisia,
France, Sudan, Netherlands, Australia, Mozambique, UK and India.
• He represented Egypt in different international and regional
conferences and meetings such as the meetings of the Federation of Arab
Scientific Research Councils since 1999, OIC Standing Committee on
Scientific and Technological Co-operation (COMSTECH) since 2002 and
Interacademy Panel on International Issues (IAP) since 2006 in addition
to the ICSU and the Council Meeting of SESAME.
• He is a member in many scientific societies and scientific committees
of different journals.
• He was rewarded the NRC Incentive Prize in Animal Production
(1992/1993), the NRC Bronze Medal on the Occasion of its silver Jubilee
(1982) and the NRC Golden Medal on the Occasion of its Golden Jubilee
• He was rewarded the Shield of Academy of Scientific Research and
Technology (1998, ASRT).
• He was rewarded the Shield of Federation of Arab Scientific Research
Councils (2001, FASRC).
• He was rewarded the Shield of Moulay Ismail University – Meknes,
• He was rewarded the Shield of Food and Agriculture Organization of the
United Nations (2013, FAO).